Saturday, August 14, 2010

Knoebels

My summer has been filled with fun, happiness and joy.

When I was younger we always used to go to Knoebels in the summer with the whole family. But after my parents got divorced we never went. I weny back in May 2009. That trip was so fun except I puked after we went on the flyer. ugh and ewwww. So we made a new tradition its the Mosher and Davies tradition. Last year was my first time going on a roller coaster. I was scared but I went on them a lot. It was funn...

I went to Knoebels with Katie, Anthony, Gene and Cheryl. We went in May. We went on all the rides. I had a blast. I went on all the roller coasters. I went on them 10 times total. We had a terrific time. We were disappointed because they didnt open the new roller coaster which looks super fun. It has a tunnel which you go under.

 We went miniture golfing when we got there because we were to early. Cheryl won. Katie and I kept getting our balls outside the whole. It took a good half hour to go threw the whole course. Katie got her red golf ball in the water which was pretty funny. I kept scarying everyone because I kept swinging my club hard and fast.

After we left we stopped at Mcdonalds. It was so packed. I never saw anything like it. It was crazy. It was like a mad house.

When we got back to New Jeresey. I slept over at Katie's and Anthony's apartment. We had a GREAT DAY at Knoebels. We go there every year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment