Saturday, August 14, 2010

Arizonia

My mom and I left for Arizonia on Thursday. We had to go to Allentown airport and get a bus to Newark to catch the plane.

The plane was huge and it was my first time flying. So I was a little scared. But I enjoyed the ride.

Friday we left to go to the Grand Canyon. We stopped at Sedona. Which is all pretty red mountains. It was Joe, Nancy, Mom, Jesse, Saddie, and Me. It was a 5.5 hour trip to the Grand Canyon.

We stopped an hour a way and slept at a hotel. The hotel was nice. We walked the streets, saw old cars. We walked to a restrauant. I got rocky road ice cream in a cone. It was soooo good. After I ate it I was cold. Williams Arizonia was only in the 80's during the day and in the 50's at night. so it was a little cold. We had a great time there.

This morning we left and headed to the Grand Canyon. We were only an hour or so away from it. We walked and took pictures.... which I will post when I get home.... When we got home we had hot dogs and beans and salad for dinner. which were delicious. After dinner we went swimming which was so relaxing and cool..

No comments:

Post a Comment