Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hershey Park!!!!

I went to Hershey Park for the first time in July with Kevin, Sharayah, and Mom.

Sharayah and I made tie dye shirts a few weeks before we went. We tie dyed the shirts purple, blue and pink. We tried our bests. Sharayah's were a lot better than mine. Sharayah's purple shirt looked like she had extra boobs. lol. She made two circles above them. So we all were laughing like crazy.

We made lunch. We brought subs. Which were pretty good. It rained once but it was great.

Kevin and I went on mostly all of the roller coasters. I was scared at first but I went on them. My mom was at first a little upset. A good thing is that I didn't even throw up which was amazing. I officially love roller coasters.

Kevin and I went on the small flume. He kept saying we were going to tip and fall. He was just trying to scare me. lol. After the small one we went on the huge one. We got wet and I mean WET!!!!! We didn't have our bathing suits one. We had regular clothes on. So we went to the car and got our clothes and changed of course I forgot them figyures I had to wear my mom's black pants.

After we were done with the rides we went on the tour of the Chocolate. It was pretty interesting. We all took a picture on the ride. It was interesting learning about the chocolate and looking at it. We really didn't know it was all real. It smelled good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment